What We Believe
- A construction-related business has the right and the responsibility to charge a fair price for their work, a price that enables them to pay their business bills, support their family and their employee’s families, and set aside a profit for stability.
- A contractor’s business should provide enough income to adequately support their family. If not, it’s a hobby, not a business.
- Contractors have the right and the responsibility to write contracts that are a win-win document for both their client and their business.
- A construction contractor should do what is on their contract, to the very best of their ability, and never cut corners at the client’s expense.
- Relationships between general contractors, specialty contractors and suppliers can and should be win-win relationships, and should provide a reasonable standard of living for all parties.
- A construction business owner has a responsibility to conduct business in a professional manner. This includes returning phone calls and showing up for appointments on time.