Michael Stone’s 30+ years of experience in residential remodeling sales and residential specialty sales is shared in his book, “Profitable Sales, A Contractor’s Guide”.
“This is a powerful, practical book – loaded with great ideas to increase your sales and your profits! ” – Brian Tracy
Michael explains how to:
- professionally represent your company
- determine if a lead is worth your time
- establish ground rules with a potential client
- address the fears of every potential client
- successfully ask the questions you need answered, and understand how they relate to those fears
- navigate through design agreements, letters of intent, and other documents
- help clients make selections
- turn a cancellation into a positive event
- find, train, motivate and compensate sales staff
- and much more
What about forms?
Sample forms are included, along with access to downloads allowing you to save many of these forms on your computer for easy use. If you own the book, download forms here (login and password are found on page 284, the first page of Appendix II, Forms).
Discounts available for quantity purchases of the printed book. The discount will appear in the cart.