Help your potential remodeling or renovation clients find the contractor of choice for their job.
A fellow contractor has created a remarkable guide for his clients. Buyer’s Guide: A Reliable Approach to Selecting a Contractor, is a customized 16 page booklet, 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″.
The 16 page booklet goes far beyond the usual “what to look for in a contractor” lists. The booklet details:
- Where homeowners typically go wrong when choosing a contractor
- Why you can’t really compare estimates
- Why free estimates aren’t really free
- The high risk of failure in construction (and what happens to clients when a business fails)
- How to interview a contractor
- Why contractors can have vastly different prices for what appears to be the same project
This booklet, written by Anthony Slabaugh of Anthony Slabaugh Remodeling, is well-written and creatively designed. It will both educate your client and set your business apart from the others. With winsome images, it’s easy to read and helps you establish yourself and your business as the contractor of choice. The last two pages are for note-taking and include a contractor comparison chart.
When Anthony first showed this to us, he said, “We hope it will help raise the bar on what homeowners should expect out of a contractor.” And that’s exactly what it does.