A two-day class with Michael Stone in Salt Lake City, Utah, to strengthen and build your business. Michael discusses the issues that cause most contractors to lose money. These are also the topics he deals with most often in his coaching and consulting.
Class is scheduled for Thursday and Friday, May 4-5, 2017, 9 am to 4 pm each day with a 1 hour lunch break (lunch provided).
After two days with Michael, you'll know how to:
- Create more accurate project estimates in less time
- Compute your correct markup and gross margins and use that information to sell profitable jobs, hire new employees and purchase new equipment and vehicles
- Calculate your breakeven
- Set your own salary and get paid every two weeks
- Reviewing and refining your Profit and Loss statements
- Set up a simple system for job costing
- Write a solid construction contract that protects both you and your client
- Write change work orders, when to write them and how to charge for them
- Write and work with punch lists, making sure you only have one per job
- Work with formulas designed to give you the information you need to guarantee a financially profitable company
- Complete a year-end review and build a plan for each coming year to make it even better
There will also be ample question and answer periods where issues and problems can be discussed by the class.
"Thank you both so much for your time and energy during our Dallas class . . . I don’t recall having ever attended any continuing education class that generated as much enthusiastic & positive discussion outside of the class itself! . . . I cannot thank you enough for sharing your great knowledge with us. You’ve forever changed the way I’ll run my business and support my family!"
The class is two full days of thoughtful analysis, hard work and great lunches. You'll get the info and support you need to run a financially profitable company, pay yourself a fair salary and take good care of your family. Read comments from attendees below, or view the 30 second video sent by an attendee.
"It was a pleasure to take your class, eye opening and informative. It did not escape me that veteran contractors and repeat attendees were in the audience with us. To reach new entrants as well as those well entrenched in the market speaks highly for the quality and usefulness of your service."
Class limited to 30 attendees. $495 per attendee (10% discount for two or more from the same company)
Salt Lake City, Utah Class Details
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites
Salt Lake City Airport – West
5001 West Wiley Post Way
Salt Lake City, Utah
Thursday and Friday, May 4-5, 2017
9 am to 4 pm each day with a 1 hour lunch break (lunch provided)
Markup, Margins and Cash Flow
Breakeven, Profit & Loss, Job Costing
Contracts, Change Work Orders, Punch lists, Sales
The #'s of Your Business
Lunch (both days); morning coffee and pastries; afternoon cookies and soda
A 114 page spiral-bound handout of the presentation with space for note-taking
Markup & Profit; A Contractor's Guide Revisited (printed and eBook)
Profitable Sales, A Contractor's Guide (printed and eBook)
$495 per attendee (10% discount for two or more registered at the same time)
The Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites is located 4 miles west of the Salt Lake City International Airport. A free airport shuttle is available; parking is free for local attendees. The hotel is holding a courtesy block of rooms; the average rate is $125 for Wednesday and Thursday nights. Make reservations by calling 801-741-1800 and referencing the CPR group (or Construction Programs and Results) group block code. Reservations must be made by April 19 to get that rate.
100% refund if cancelled 4 weeks prior
50% refund if cancelled 2 weeks prior
No refund if cancelled within 2 weeks
Questions? Send us a note.