Subcontractors, Working as a Team Sample Clip - Length: 58 seconds
In this clip, Tim discusses the communication between a general contractor and their subcontractors on a construction site.
This class is 50 minutes long and covers the following topics. It also includes a download link for the audio recording (playable on any mp3 player), a download link for the handout in pdf format, and a written quiz for discussion.
- Attitude is everything
- Negative attitudes that are held
- What are the right attitudes?
- Develop an understanding:
- How a Subs work is different
- How a Subs work is the same
- Building Teamwork
- Identify Common Goals
- How to Achieve those Common Goals
- Recruiting Subs
- Now That We're a Team
- Working relationship on the jobsite
- Know the scope of work
View as often as you want, no expiration date, no recurring charges. $29.95