A one-hour webinar and Q&A session. Thursday, February 13 at 1 pm Pacific (4 pm Eastern).
Michael will spend 10-20 minutes discussing the letter of intent:
- The purpose of a letter of intent
- Why and when you want to use it.
- How to present it to your potential client
- The deposit
His presentation will be followed by an open Q&A. We’ll address as many questions as we can in the hour; there is no guarantee that we will get to all questions. You’ll have access to the recording after the webinar.
To attend, there are 3 steps:
- Purchase the class.
- You’ll receive an email shortly after your purchase with a link to register. This email will come from livestorminvites.com – be sure to add them to your Safe Sender list, and check your junk or spam files if you don’t see the email. Register right away, don’t wait until the day of class to complete this step.
- About five minutes before class begins, use the link in your reminder email to join the class.
The webinar software is in the cloud, so there is no need to install software to attend. You’ll be able to attend using your desktop computer or a mobile phone. The webinar will be limited to 75 attendees.