$500.00 / month for 2 months
One-on-one business coaching with Michael Stone. Four hours of time, it’s billed at $500 upfront and $500 in 30 days. Please call first and speak with Michael before signing up. (360-335-1100) More details here.
The total agreement is for four (4) hours of coaching time, good for 6 months. After the first four hours, $450 for each 2-hour extension. Coaching time is used in 15-minute increments.
Coaching is scheduled directly with Michael, and the client calls our office at 360-335-1100 at the agreed upon time. The focus of each session will be on issues Client wishes to address, or on problems that the coach deems a priority. Michael will evaluate and address specific issues and goals of client. Coaching activities may include but are not limited to:
- Reviewing the existing business and management procedures of Client
- Formulate a plan to fine tune the existing business and management procedures
- Goal setting for the business and other activities appropriate to client’s goals.
BILLING & CANCELLATIONS
Billing for this coaching service will be $500 upfront. The second $500 will be paid 30 days later, or after using 2 hours of time, whichever comes first. Client may cancel the coaching services at any time but no refunds will be given.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND OBLIGATIONS
The client will provide a contact person who is knowledgeable about all aspects of the client’s business and will:
- be available for all phone calls as scheduled
- initiate all calls as per this agreement
- provide at least 24-hour notice to reschedule phone appointment
- own or purchase prior to the first session Markup and Profit; A Contractor’s Guide Revisited.
Construction Programs & Results, Inc. (CPR), will:
- provide planning and coordination for session
- compile and analyze data and information supplied by Client
- compare Client’s company information against normal industry guidelines
- review existing business and management procedures of Client to ascertain problem areas
- keep all non-public information provided by Client strictly confidential
Both CPR and the client commit to honest, straightforward interactions with each other. If the client sees that the coaching relationship is working differently from what they desire or anticipated, they will communicate this and take appropriate action with Michael Stone.
This agreement will take effect as of the date signed. The initial 4-hour block of time is good for 6 months – time not used will not be refunded. Each 2-hour extension will be good for 3 months after purchase – time not used will not be refunded.
Parties agree to give a minimum of 24 hours notice if they cannot make the appointment time schedule. If client misses the appointment, their account will be debited 30 minutes per session missed.
Download a copy of this agreement here (a copy is also available in your account after signing up).