Four upcoming live online classes on the subject of sales. Register for all four at one time or select them individually.
The format for all classes is the same. One hour only: Michael will present information on the topic for 10-20 minutes, then we’ll open up for Q&A. A recording will be available afterward.
- April 9, 1 pm Pacific (4 pm Eastern): Hiring a salesperson. How to advertise, how to interview, criteria to consider, compensation, setting company standards.
- April 30, 1 pm Pacific (4 pm Eastern): Support Your Salesperson (how to treat a salesperson). Establish company expectations, setting sales goals, providing leads.
- May 7, 4 pm Pacific (7 pm Eastern): Presenting Paperwork. A discussion on how to present contracts and the various agreements (letter of intent, design agreement, demo/discovery agreement, change work orders) to a prospective client
- May 21, 4 pm Pacific (7 pm Eastern): Sales Opportunities. Various opportunities (or challenges) you’ll face on a sales call.
To attend, there are 3 steps:
- Purchase the class (or classes)
- You’ll receive an email shortly after your purchase with a link to register. This email will come from livestorminvites.com – be sure to add them to your Safe Sender list, and check your junk or spam files if you don’t see the email. Register right away, don’t wait until the day of class to complete this step.
- About five minutes before class begins, use the link in your reminder email to join the class.
The webinar software is in the cloud, so there is no need to install software to attend. You’ll be able to attend using your desktop computer or a mobile phone.