Join us this coming February. We’ll be cruising on Royal Caribbean’s Vision of the Seas, leaving San Juan, Puerto Rico, on Saturday, February 22.
- Saturday, Feb 22: Depart San Juan, Puerto Rico (boarding begins at 3:30 pm)
- Sunday, Feb 23: At Sea
- Monday, Feb 24: Barbados
- Tuesday, Feb 25: Grenada
- Wednesday, Feb 26: Roseau, Dominica
- Thursday, Feb 27: St. Maarten
- Friday, Feb 28: St. Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands
- Saturday, Feb 29: Return to San Juan, Puerto Rico
You can get an idea of the current rate here: https://www.vacationstogo.com/fastdeal.cfm?deal=37303. Speak with Kristof Chin (800-514-9986 ext. 7375) for the best current available rate and to join us.
We’ll schedule at least one roundtable session with Michael, but there won’t be any formal training. Michael and I will be at the early dinner seating and would love it if you joined us for dinner every evening.
You can find more information here (Markup and Profit Cruise Details). As a courtesy to us, please book through Kristof at VacationsToGo. You can reach him at 800-514-9986, ext 7375, Mon-Fri, 8am-5pm Central. If you leave a message, he returns calls promptly.)
- The cruise fare includes your cabin (7 nights), port fees, taxes, meals and entertainment, and a $50 cruise credit per cabin.
- The cruise fare does not include travel to and from Puerto Rico, gratuities, alcoholic beverages and sodas, optional shore excursions, specialty restaurants and some entertainment venues.
Any questions, let me know.