Warning signs of trouble in a construction-related business. A clip from Part 3 of our latest class based on the book, "Markup & Profit; A Contractor's Guide Revisited".
For more on the class, visit here - "Markup & Profit Class".
Part 3 is titled Cash Flow Needs, and includes the following topics:
- Pricing your services
- Avoiding financial pitfalls
- Payment Schedules
- Volume built per employee
- Unbudgeted Overhead Expense
- Know your cash flow needs
- Profitable vs. Competitive
- Market vs. Cost Based Pricing
- Preventing Business Failure