There are eight warning signs of financial problems in your company. I’ve listed them below – they are in the order they normally occur. If you see them, please pay attention! These are warning signs, loud and clear, that there is something wrong on the financial side of your business.
The warning signs are:
- Owner/spouse working on jobs for no pay
- Owner/spouse of company not taking a regular salary
- Cutting prices to get a job
- Can’t pay off credit cards @ end of month
- Paying old bills with money from new jobs
- Partial or no payments on bills due
- Employees not being paid on time
- Checks bouncing
If you are seeing these problems, and you don’t get help, you and your company are going to go away. Remember, the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. A change is necessary. Let us know if we can help.