Job Cost Reports Sample Clip - Length: 46 seconds
In this clip, Tim explains making adjustments to a job in progress based on the info in a Job Cost Report.
This class is 42 minutes long and covers the following topics. It also includes a download link for the audio recording (playable on any mp3 player), a download link for the handout in pdf format, and a written quiz for discussion.
- What job cost reports are
- How the job cost report relates to the job budget
- What budgets are for
- If jobs are time and material, why budget? Why job cost?
- How to use the job cost report
- Dealing with the time lag - reports aren't available for at least a week
- Decision making based on job cost report
- What can be done about a job that's losing money?
- Job cost report review schedule based on the size of the job
View as often as you want, no expiration date, no recurring charges. $29.95