Managing a construction project from start to finish with few problems requires a systematic approach, and Tim Faller explains how to make that happen in this five-hour course. He focuses on the steps needed to make sure the project runs smoothly for both the contractor and their client.
Tim Faller is a professional production trainer in the construction industry and the owner of Field Training Services.
Construction Project Management Class Details
- Creating a Production Binder
- The Sales-to-Production Handoff
- Pre-Job Planning
- Effective Use of Schedules
- The Pre-Construction Meeting with your client
- Daily Planning
- Job Cost Reports and How to Use Them
- Quality Control Checklists
- Change Orders
- Job Completion
- Job Debrief
View these videos as often as you want, no expiration date, no recurring charges. $99.00
Contractors licensed in Oregon state: Purchase these classes directly from Oregon Contractor Education at the same price to receive CCB credit.